Sprinkler System Installation
Sprinkler System Installation St. Louis, MO. Are you looking for a lawn sprinkler system installation for your St. Louis property? A properly installed sprinkler system not only keeps your St. Louis lawn and landscape looking healthy and vibrant, therefore increasing property value, it also controls your water usage and distribution. Maintaining tight control over your watering actually saves you money on your water bill, rather than trying to water your property by hand or using old-fashioned, leaky, dime store-bought sprinklers connected to a hose. The sprinkler system installation professionals at Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis would love to discuss your irrigation plans.
At Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis, our sprinkler system installation experts know that no two St. Louis properties are exactly alike and, accordingly, neither are their sprinkler systems. We personally take the time to evaluate your situation in order to design, install, and maintain a sprinkler system that fits your specific needs. We choose the most effective and efficient equipment and design methods for your sprinkler system requirements, and the end results are guaranteed to save you time and money. Give us a call today at (314) 450-0342 or contact us online for a free estimate.
Your yard should be something to show off, your pride and joy. A sprinkler system installation is the perfect way to keep everything beautiful, green, and lush. A sprinkler system operating at maximum capacity can be one of the best investments you make in ensuring a well-maintained property. According to a report by the National Association of Realtors, a buried sprinkler system installation nets a return on investment of 86 percent. Whether it’s for your single-family residential property, a townhome, or a commercial property, Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis can perform a sprinkler system installation of any size.
What Kind of Products Do You Use in Sprinkler System Installations?
Our sprinkler system installation experts rely only on trusted and proven irrigation brands. The importance of a great brand is almost immediately evident, as a dedicated, professionally installed sprinkler system can save you thousands of dollars, as well as time. Listed below are some of what we use in our sprinkler system installations and maintenance. For a full list or for any questions regarding our inventory, call us at (314) 450-0342 or contact us:
- Irrigation Systems: Rain Bird, Hunter, Toro, Irritrol, Weathermatic
- Valves: Rain Bird DV and DVF Valve, Rain Bird PGA, Rain Bird PEB, Irritrol 2400, Hunter PGV, Toro 250
- Sprinkler Rotors: Rain Bird 5000, Rain Bird 5000 Plus, Rain Bird 6504, Rain Bird Falcon, Hunter PGP, Hunter PGP Ultra, Hunter I20, Toro T5
- Sprinkler Spray Heads: Rain Bird 1800 Spray, 1804 Spray, 1806 Spray, 1812 Spray, Hunter Pro-Spray, Toro 570
- Smart Sprinkler Controllers and Wifi Sprinkler Controllers: Rain Bird ESP-Me Controller, Rain Bird Esp-Smte Controller, Hunter HC Hydrawise Wifi Modular Controller, Hunter Pro-Hc Wifi Hydrawise Wifi Controller, Toro Evolution Controller, RainMachine Touch Wifi Controller
- Sprinkler Rain Sensors: Rain Bird WR2-48 Wireless Rain Sensor, Hunter Solar Sync, Irritrol Climate Logic
- Backflow Preventers - Reduced Pressure Zones: Febco 825Y, Febco, Wilkins 975XL, Wilkins 375, Wilkins, Watts 009, Watts, Conbraco
What Are the Benefits of a Sprinkler System Installation?
The obvious benefit of having a sprinkler system installation is a lush, beautiful lawn and landscaping. Or maybe it’s the sight of having all your neighbors break their necks spinning around to stare at your lawn. Either way, there are other benefits, including:
- Freedom from the daily chore of hand watering
- Eliminating unsightly garden hoses
- Promoting a more enjoyable outdoor experience
- Conserving water (money) while maintaining a healthier lawn
- Increasing your property value and marketability of your home
We don’t simply install your sprinkler system and walk away, exclaiming, “Have fun!” No, once we have earned your trust as a customer we want to perform all the necessary maintenance on your property. From standard, scheduled inspections to complicated, urgent reconfigurations, the Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis sprinkler system installation specialists are experienced in the maintenance needs of any sprinkler system, large or small. Call us today at (314) 450-0342 or contact us.
With that in mind, our sprinkler system installation service includes the following:
- Checking the irrigation controller for proper programming and operation
- Testing valve wires at controller for any resistance or ground faults
- Visual inspection of all sprinkler heads
- Adjusting all sprinkler heads to correct grad, distance, and direction
- Checking for leaks at heads, meters, and valves
- Test rain sensor for settings and operation
We have over 30 years of experience in all facets of lawn care services and landscape lighting. Our talented team knows how to deliver the results you want and we know how to make your home and property look brilliant, day and night. Give us a call to get started on your sprinkler system installation today at (314) 450-0342 or contact us for a free estimate.
If you're currently looking for services to pair with a sprinkler system installation, we also provide these lawn care services:
How Do Your Sprinkler System Installations Save Me Money?
Sprinkler systems have been tried and tested for hundreds of years. Contemporary systems don’t just deliver water where it’s needed most, they save water due to the precise distribution control — strategically placing the water using a controller that routes the water through the appropriate zones. Our main goal when installing your sprinkler system is to ensure proper zoning so that water isn’t wasted on hardscaped surfaces like your driveway, sidewalk, patio, or swimming pool.
During our sprinkler system installation, we’ll be dividing your property into zones. By zoning, we are making sure that Zone 1, for instance, is going to receive “X” amount of water and Zone 2 is only going to receive “Y” amount of water. You can coordinate, schedule, and alter these amounts based on time of day, as well as weather conditions.
The Best in St. Louis Sprinkler System Installation | Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis
We are dedicated to delivering exceptional results and we are as passionate about lawn care — along with having your neighbors turning their heads — as you are about having an amazing lawn. When you choose Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis, you are partnering with a team of talented and certified sprinkler system installation specialists who really care about you, your property, and your neighborhood. And we are in it for the long haul.