Sprinkler System Startup
Sprinkler System Startup St. Louis, MO. There’s not much that is as idyllic as a spring morning. Nature’s beauty is, quite literally, in full bloom — the bright, glistening sun reflecting off cars and street signs, the subtle, lingering smell of flowers and fresh cut grass, and the melodic sounds of frogs calling or birds singing.
Spring also brings about the need for lawn maintenance and, most apt seasonally, a sprinkler system startup. Enter the pros at Lawn Sprinklers St. Louis. The spring fever is great for us, as our sprinkler system startup specialists spend all day outside and they love it.
We have over 30 years of experience in all facets of lawn care services and landscape lighting. Our talented team knows how to deliver the results you want and we know how to make your home and property look brilliant, day and night.
A sprinkler system startup requires professional experience. Having a certified and licensed professional proceed through our checklist, step-by-step and complete your sprinkler system startup ensures that your system is raring to go at 100 percent.
Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis: Sprinkler System Startup and Spring Activations
Our team provides a full range of sprinkler system options that you can take advantage of to make sure your lawn is healthy and that your lawn sprinkler system is operating as it should be.
Sprinkler System Startups — If you don't yet have a sprinkler system, now is the time to get one. A dedicated, professionally installed sprinkler system can save you thousands of dollars, as well as time. Listed below are some of what we use in our installations and lawn sprinkler system maintenance. For a full list or for any questions regarding our inventory, call us at (314) 450-0342 or contact us:
- Irrigation Systems: Rain Bird, Hunter, Toro, Irritrol, Weathermatic
- Valves: Rain Bird DV and DVF Valve, Rain Bird PGA, Rain Bird PEB, Irritrol 2400, Hunter PGV, Toro 250
- Sprinkler Rotors: Rain Bird 5000, Rain Bird 5000 Plus, Rain Bird 6504, Rain Bird Falcon, Hunter PGP, Hunter PGP Ultra, Hunter I20, Toro T5
- Sprinkler Spray Heads: Rain Bird 1800 Spray, 1804 Spray, 1806 Spray, 1812 Spray, Hunter Pro-Spray, Toro 570
- Smart Sprinkler Controllers and Wifi Sprinkler Controllers: Rain Bird ESP-Me Controller, Rain Bird Esp-Smte Controller, Hunter HC Hydrawise Wifi Modular Controller, Hunter Pro-Hc Wifi Hydrawise Wifi Controller, Toro Evolution Controller, RainMachine Touch Wifi Controller
- Sprinkler Rain Sensors: Rain Bird WR2-48 Wireless Rain Sensor, Hunter Solar Sync, Irritrol Climate Logic
- Backflow Preventers - Reduced Pressure Zones: Febco 825Y, Febco, Wilkins 975XL, Wilkins 375, Wilkins, Watts 009, Watts, Conbraco
If you're a new homeowner and your home has an existing sprinkler system, the Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis pros can make sure that it is in a perfect working order.
Sprinkler System Spring Activations — When winter finally breaks, your sprinkler system needs to be reactivated. While this might seem like a simple task of turning the hose on, activating a sprinkler system incorrectly can actually cause serious damage to the system. Make sure you call Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis at (314) 450-0342 or contact us to get it done right, the first time. Our sprinkler system technicians know how to bring every winterized system back into action so that you can have a beautiful lawn starting with the spring season.
Sprinkler System Winterizing — Water freezes, and when it freezes inside a pipe it can cause the pipe to burst and leak when the system is turned back on in the spring. Knowing how to properly winterize a sprinkler system is crucial to maintaining the life and function of the sprinkler system. Our technicians are sprinkler system winterization experts, and we can make sure that your system is ready for the colder winter months.
Sprinkler System Backflow Testing — Sprinkler Backflow Testing is crucial to making sure that your home's water isn't compromised by the water you use for your sprinkler system. Our team is licensed to inspect backflows anywhere in the Greater St. Louis area. It's important to make sure that the person inspecting/testing your system is licensed, otherwise your health could be jeopardized.
If you're currently looking for services to pair with a lawn sprinkler system, we also provide these lawn care services:
Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis: What Is a Sprinkler System Startup?
As an irrigation system designed to provide your grass and plants with the water they need to flourish, sprinklers and sprinkler systems allow you to control the health of your lawn, either manually or digitally. To preserve water and prevent freezing in the cold weather, your experts at Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis winterize your sprinkler system. When spring starts to bloom again, call us at (314) 450-0342 or contact us to reverse the winterizing process for your sprinkler system startup.
Depending on your type of system, your sprinkler system startup may require different steps. But, if you have used us before, our skilled staff knows your system and the components involved. The typical steps we will go through in your sprinkler system startup include:
- Checking your system controllers: It is important to clean away debris from the fall and winter, check for repairs, and replace your controller batteries.
- Checking sprinkler heads and nozzles: Cleaning up dirt, checking for clogs, clearing away debris, and checking for damage to your nozzles and sprinkler heads before system startup.
- Inspecting valves and pipes: Looking for leaks or signs of damages in your above-ground hardware before turning on your valves. We turn the pipes on slowly to introduce water without causing pressure surges.
- Setting timers: Turning on your sprinkler system’s timers to ensure your watering occurs on a set schedule.
Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis: Why Is a Sprinkler System Startup Important For Your Lawn?
Having a sprinkler system startup done the right way is important both for your lawn and the system itself. Watering should begin gradually during the spring, so that your yard is on a consistent irrigation schedule and won’t get dry in the summer heat. Your system also needs to get used to a watering schedule — if you suddenly turn the sprinklers on full blast when it gets hot, the sudden pressure could cause damage to your valves and nozzles.
Getting your sprinkler system startup done properly by your pros at Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis offers these benefits:
- Promotes your lawn and plant health
- Prevents damage to pipes and backflow devices
- Saves money by alerting you to wear and tear early in the season
Sprinkler System Startup in St. Louis, MO | Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis
Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis is the lawn care company in St. Louis that you need to call for your sprinkler system startup. See what our St. Louis-area customers have to say about our professional lawn care services.
We are dedicated to delivering exceptional results and we are as passionate about lawn care as you are about having an amazing lawn. Our talented team knows the ins and outs of your lawn and irrigation system. We want your lawn to look pristine and green — like an idyllic spring morning — all year long.