Sprinkler System Startup Kirkwood, MO
Sprinkler System Startup Kirkwood, MO. There’s not much that is as idyllic as a Kirkwood, MO spring morning. Nature’s beauty is, quite literally, in full bloom — the bright, glistening sun reflecting off of cars and street signs, the subtle, lingering smell of flowers and freshly cut grass, and the melodic sounds of frogs calling or birds singing.
Spring also brings about the need for lawn maintenance and, most apt seasonally in Kirkwood, MO, a sprinkler system startup. Enter the pros at Lawn Sprinklers St. Louis. The Kirkwood, MO spring fever is perfect for us, as our sprinkler system startup specialists spend all day outdoors and they can’t get enough of it.
We have over 30 years of experience in all facets of lawn care services and landscape lighting. Our talented team knows how to deliver the results you want and we know how to make your Kirkwood, MO home and property look brilliant, day and night.
A sprinkler system startup requires professional know-how. Having a certified and licensed professional in Kirkwood, MO proceed through our checklist, step-by-step and complete your Kirkwood, MO sprinkler system startup guarantees that your system is raring to go full bore.
In addition to our expert sprinkler system startup service, Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis provides the following:
- Lawn Aeration Near Me
- Sprinkler System Installation
- Outdoor Landscape Lighting
- Spring Lawn Care
- Lawn Care Service
- Dewinterize Sprinkler System
- Sprinkler Valve Repair
- Irrigation Specialists
- Irrigation Specialist
Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis: Sprinkler System Startup and Spring Activations in Kirkwood, MO
Our team provides a wide array of sprinkler system options that you can suit to your needs to ensure your Kirkwood, MO lawn is healthy and that your lawn sprinkler system is operating as it should be.
Sprinkler System Startups — A dedicated, professionally installed Kirkwood, MO sprinkler system can save you thousands of dollars, as well as time. If you don't yet own a sprinkler system, you should get one now. Listed below are some brands we use in our installations and lawn sprinkler system maintenance. For a full list of brands, or for any questions regarding our inventory near Kirkwood, MO, call us at (314) 450-0342 or contact us:
- Irrigation Systems: Rain Bird, Hunter, Toro, Irritrol, Weathermatic
- Valves: Rain Bird DV and DVF Valve, Rain Bird PGA, Rain Bird PEB, Irritrol 2400, Hunter PGV, Toro 250
- Sprinkler Rotors: Rain Bird 5000, Rain Bird 5000 Plus, Rain Bird 6504, Rain Bird Falcon, Hunter PGP, Hunter PGP Ultra, Hunter I20, Toro T5
- Sprinkler Spray Heads: Rain Bird 1800 Spray, 1804 Spray, 1806 Spray, 1812 Spray, Hunter Pro-Spray, Toro 570
- Smart Sprinkler Controllers and Wifi Sprinkler Controllers: Rain Bird ESP-Me Controller, Rain Bird Esp-Smte Controller, Hunter HC Hydrawise Wifi Modular Controller, Hunter Pro-Hc Wifi Hydrawise Wifi Controller, Toro Evolution Controller, RainMachine Touch Wifi Controller
- Sprinkler Rain Sensors: Rain Bird WR2-48 Wireless Rain Sensor, Hunter Solar Sync, Irritrol Climate Logic
- Backflow Preventers - Reduced Pressure Zones: Febco 825Y, Febco, Wilkins 975XL, Wilkins 375, Wilkins, Watts 009, Watts, Conbraco
If you are a new Kirkwood, MO-area homeowner and your house already has a sprinkler system, the Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis pros can schedule a time to make sure that it is in a perfect working order.
Sprinkler System Spring Activations — When it warms up and winter finally breaks in Kirkwood, MO, your sprinkler system needs to be reactivated. While this may appear to be a simple task of turning the hose on, activating a Kirkwood, MO sprinkler system incorrectly can actually cause serious damage to the system. Be sure to call Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis at (314) 450-0342 or contact us to get it completed the right way, the first time. Our sprinkler system specialists know how to bring every Kirkwood, MO winterized system up to speed so that you can have a beautiful lawn in Kirkwood, MO starting right away in the spring.
Sprinkler System Winterizing — Water freezes in Kirkwood, MO, and when it freezes inside a pipe it can cause the pipe to burst and leak when the system is turned back on in the spring. Knowing who to call to properly winterize a sprinkler system in Kirkwood, MO is crucial to maintaining the life and function of the sprinkler system. Our technicians are Kirkwood, MO sprinkler system winterization experts, and we can make sure that your system is ready for the frigid winter months in Kirkwood, MO.
Sprinkler System Backflow Testing — Sprinkler Backflow Testing is crucial to verifying that your home's water is not compromised by the water you employ for your sprinkler system. Our team is licensed to inspect backflows anywhere in the Kirkwood, MO area. It is vital to make sure that the company inspecting/testing your system is licensed, or else your wellbeing could be jeopardized.
If you're looking for services to pair with a lawn sprinkler system, we also provide these lawn care services in Kirkwood, MO:
Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis: What Is a Kirkwood, MO Sprinkler System Startup?
Sprinklers and sprinkler systems allow you to control the health of your lawn in Kirkwood, MO, by providing your grass and plants with the precise amount of water they need to flourish. To conserve water and stave off freezing in the Kirkwood, MO cold weather, your professionals at Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis winterize your sprinkler system. When spring starts to bloom again Kirkwood, MO, give us a call at (314) 450-0342 or contact us to reverse the winterizing process for your Kirkwood, MO sprinkler system startup.
Determined by your type of system, your sprinkler system startup in Kirkwood, MO may require varying steps. But, if you have used us before, our talented team knows your system and the components involved. The common steps we will follow in your Kirkwood, MO sprinkler system startup are:
- Checking your system controllers: It is vital to dispose of debris from the Kirkwood, MO fall and winter, check for repairs, and replace your controller batteries.
- Checking sprinkler heads and nozzles: Cleaning up mud, checking for clogs, clearing away debris, and checking for damage to your nozzles and sprinkler heads prior to system startup.
- Inspecting valves and pipes: Searching for leaks or signs of damages in your above-ground hardware in Kirkwood, MO before turning on your valves. We open the pipes slowly to introduce water without causing immediate pressure.
- Setting timers: Powering up your Kirkwood, MO sprinkler system’s timers to ensure your watering occurs on a set schedule.
Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis: Why Is a Sprinkler System Startup Crucial For Your Lawn in Kirkwood, MO?
Calling Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis to do a sprinkler system startup done correctly is important both for your Kirkwood, MO lawn and the system itself. Watering should start gradually in the spring, so that your lawn is on a consistent irrigation schedule and won’t get parched in the summer heat. Your system also needs to get used to that steady watering schedule — if you abruptly turn the sprinklers on full blast the moment it gets hot in Kirkwood, MO, the sudden pressure could cause damage to your valves and nozzles.
Getting your sprinkler system startup done perfectly by the experts at Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis offers the following benefits:
- Promotes your lawn and plant health
- Prevents damage to pipes and backflow devices
- Saves money by alerting you to wear and tear early in the season
Sprinkler System Startup in Kirkwood, MO | Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis
Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis is the lawn care company near Kirkwood, MO that you need to call for your sprinkler system startup in Kirkwood, MO. See what our Kirkwood-area customers have to say about our professional lawn care services.
Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis is dedicated to delivering exceptional results and we are as passionate about providing lawn care as you are about owning an amazing lawn. Our gifted staff knows every inch of your lawn and irrigation system in Kirkwood, MO. We want your lawn to look pristine and green — like an idyllic spring morning — all year.
If your Kirkwood, MO lawn needs a sprinkler system startup, do not hesitate to call the professionals at Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis at (314) 450-0342 or reach out to us online to schedule an appointment for your startup in Kirkwood, MO.