Sprinkler System Startup Glendale, MO
Sprinkler System Startup Glendale, MO. There’s not much that is as idyllic as a Glendale, MO spring morning. Nature’s beauty is, quite literally, in full bloom — the bright, glistening sun reflecting off of cars and street signs, the faint, lingering aroma of flowers and freshly cut grass, and the melodic sounds of frogs calling or birds singing.
Spring also induces the need for lawn maintenance and, most apt seasonally in Glendale, MO, a sprinkler system startup. Enter the experts at Lawn Sprinklers St. Louis. The Glendale, MO spring fever is great for us, as our sprinkler system startup specialists spend all day outside and they love it.
We have over 30 years of experience in all facets of lawn care services and landscape lighting. Our talented team knows how to deliver the results you need and we know how to make your Glendale, MO home and property look brilliant, day and night.
A sprinkler system startup requires professional experience. Having a certified and licensed professional in Glendale, MO go through our checklist, step-by-step and complete your Glendale, MO sprinkler system startup ensures that your system is champing at the bit to go full bore.
In addition to our custom sprinkler system startup service, Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis provides the following:
- Lawn Aeration Near Me
- Sprinkler System Installation
- Outdoor Landscape Lighting
- Spring Lawn Care
- Lawn Care Service
- Dewinterize Sprinkler System
- Sprinkler Valve Repair
- Irrigation Specialists
- Irrigation Specialist
Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis: Sprinkler System Startup and Spring Activations in Glendale, MO
Our skilled staff provides a wide array of sprinkler system options that you can take advantage of to make sure your Glendale, MO lawn is healthy and that your lawn sprinkler system is operating as it should be.
Sprinkler System Startups — One of the biggest money- and time-saving measures is a professionally installed Glendale, MO sprinkler system. If you don't yet have a sprinkler system, you should get one now. Listed below are some brands we use in our installations and lawn sprinkler system maintenance. For a full list of brands, or for any questions regarding our inventory near Glendale, MO, call us at (314) 450-0342 or contact us:
- Irrigation Systems: Rain Bird, Hunter, Toro, Irritrol, Weathermatic
- Valves: Rain Bird DV and DVF Valve, Rain Bird PGA, Rain Bird PEB, Irritrol 2400, Hunter PGV, Toro 250
- Sprinkler Rotors: Rain Bird 5000, Rain Bird 5000 Plus, Rain Bird 6504, Rain Bird Falcon, Hunter PGP, Hunter PGP Ultra, Hunter I20, Toro T5
- Sprinkler Spray Heads: Rain Bird 1800 Spray, 1804 Spray, 1806 Spray, 1812 Spray, Hunter Pro-Spray, Toro 570
- Smart Sprinkler Controllers and Wifi Sprinkler Controllers: Rain Bird ESP-Me Controller, Rain Bird Esp-Smte Controller, Hunter HC Hydrawise Wifi Modular Controller, Hunter Pro-Hc Wifi Hydrawise Wifi Controller, Toro Evolution Controller, RainMachine Touch Wifi Controller
- Sprinkler Rain Sensors: Rain Bird WR2-48 Wireless Rain Sensor, Hunter Solar Sync, Irritrol Climate Logic
- Backflow Preventers - Reduced Pressure Zones: Febco 825Y, Febco, Wilkins 975XL, Wilkins 375, Wilkins, Watts 009, Watts, Conbraco
If you're a new Glendale, MO-area homeowner and your home has an existing sprinkler system, the Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis pros can look it over to make sure that it is in a perfect working order.
Sprinkler System Spring Activations — When winter finally breaks in Glendale, MO, your sprinkler system needs to be reactivated. While this might seem like an easy task of turning the hose on, activating a Glendale, MO sprinkler system incorrectly can actually cause serious damage to the system. Make sure you call Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis at (314) 450-0342 or contact us to get it done correctly, the first time. Our sprinkler system specialists know how to bring every Glendale, MO winterized system up to speed so that you can have a beautiful lawn in Glendale, MO starting with the spring season.
Sprinkler System Winterizing — Water freezes in Glendale, MO, and when it freezes inside a pipe it can cause the pipe to burst and leak when the system is turned back on in the spring. Knowing how to properly winterize a sprinkler system in Glendale, MO is crucial to maintaining the life and function of the sprinkler system. Our technicians are Glendale, MO sprinkler system winterization experts, and we can make sure that your system is ready for the cold winter months in Glendale, MO.
Sprinkler System Backflow Testing — Sprinkler Backflow Testing is crucial to checking that your home's water is not compromised by the water you use for your sprinkler system. Our team is licensed to inspect backflows anywhere in the Glendale, MO area. It is vital to make sure that the person inspecting/testing your system is licensed, or else your wellbeing could be jeopardized.
If you are looking for services to pair with a lawn sprinkler system, we also supply these lawn care services in Glendale, MO:
Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis: What Is a Glendale, MO Sprinkler System Startup?
Sprinklers and sprinkler systems allow you to control the health of your lawn in Glendale, MO, by providing your grass and plants with the exact amount of water they need to flourish. To conserve water and stave off freezing in the Glendale, MO cold weather, your professionals at Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis winterize your sprinkler system. When spring starts to bloom again Glendale, MO, call us at (314) 450-0342 or contact us to reverse the winterizing process for your Glendale, MO sprinkler system startup.
Your sprinkler system startup in Glendale, MO may require different steps, based on your brand of system. But, if you have used us for any previous service, our talented team is familiar with your system and the components involved. The typical steps we will go through in your Glendale, MO sprinkler system startup are:
- Checking your system controllers: It is crucial to clean up debris from the Glendale, MO fall and winter, check for repairs, and replace your controller batteries.
- Checking sprinkler heads and nozzles: Cleaning up dirt, checking for clogs, clearing away debris, and checking for damage to your nozzles and sprinkler heads before system startup.
- Inspecting valves and pipes: Looking for leaks or signs of damages in your above-ground hardware in Glendale, MO before activating your valves. We open the pipes slowly to introduce water without causing pressure surges.
- Setting timers: Turning on your Glendale, MO sprinkler system’s timers to make sure your watering happens on a set schedule.
Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis: Why Is a Sprinkler System Startup Important For Your Lawn in Glendale, MO?
Calling Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis to do a sprinkler system startup done correctly is important both for your Glendale, MO lawn and the system itself. Watering should begin gradually during the spring, so that your yard is on a consistent irrigation schedule and won’t get dry in the summer heat. Your system also needs to get accustomed to a watering schedule — if you abruptly turn the sprinklers on full blast the moment it gets hot in Glendale, MO, the sudden pressure could cause damage to your valves and nozzles.
Getting your sprinkler system startup done properly by the experts at Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis offers these benefits:
- Promotes your lawn and plant health
- Prevents damage to pipes and backflow devices
- Saves money by alerting you to wear and tear early in the season
Sprinkler System Startup in Glendale, MO | Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis
Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis is the lawn care company near Glendale, MO that you need to call for your sprinkler system startup in Glendale, MO. See what our Glendale-area customers have to say about our professional lawn care services.
We are devoted to delivering exceptional results and we are as passionate about providing lawn care as you are about having an amazing lawn. Our gifted team knows every inch of your lawn and irrigation system in Glendale, MO. We want your lawn to look pristine and green — like an idyllic spring morning — all year.
If your Glendale, MO lawn needs a sprinkler system startup, do not hesitate to call the professionals at Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis at (314) 450-0342 or contact us online to schedule an appointment for your startup in Glendale, MO.