Sprinkler System Startup St. Peters, MO
Sprinkler System Startup St. Peters, MO. There’s not much that is as idyllic as a St. Peters, MO spring morning. Nature’s beauty is, quite literally, in full bloom — the bright, glistening sun reflecting off of cars and street signs, the faint, lingering smell of flowers and freshly cut grass, and the dulcet sounds of frogs calling or birds singing.
Spring also brings about the need for lawn maintenance and, most apt seasonally in St. Peters, MO, a sprinkler system startup. Enter the pros at Lawn Sprinklers St. Louis. The St. Peters, MO spring fever is perfect for us, as our sprinkler system startup specialists spend all day outdoors and they can’t get enough of it.
We have over 30 years of experience in all facets of lawn care services and landscape lighting. We know how to make your St. Peters, MO home and property look brilliant, day and night, because our talented team knows how to deliver the results you need.
A sprinkler system startup is something that should only be left to professionals. Having a certified and licensed professional in St. Peters, MO proceed through our checklist, step-by-step and complete your St. Peters, MO sprinkler system startup ensures that your system is raring to go full bore.
In addition to our expert sprinkler system startup service, Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis provides the following:
- Spring Lawn Care
- Lawn Care Service
- Dewinterize Sprinkler System
- Sprinkler Valve Repair
- Irrigation Specialists
- Irrigation Specialist
- Sprinkler Winterization Service
- Irrigation System Repair
- Lawn Sprinkler Repair
Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis: Sprinkler System Startup and Spring Activations in St. Peters, MO
Our team supplies a wide array of sprinkler system options that you can take advantage of to ensure your St. Peters, MO lawn is healthy and that your lawn sprinkler system is operating as it should be.
Sprinkler System Startups — One of the biggest money- and time-saving measures is a professionally installed St. Peters, MO sprinkler system. If you don't yet own a sprinkler system, now is the time to get one. Listed below are some examples of what we use in our installations and lawn sprinkler system maintenance. For a full list of brands, or for any questions regarding our inventory near St. Peters, MO, call us at (314) 450-0342 or contact us:
- Irrigation Systems: Rain Bird, Hunter, Toro, Irritrol, Weathermatic
- Valves: Rain Bird DV and DVF Valve, Rain Bird PGA, Rain Bird PEB, Irritrol 2400, Hunter PGV, Toro 250
- Sprinkler Rotors: Rain Bird 5000, Rain Bird 5000 Plus, Rain Bird 6504, Rain Bird Falcon, Hunter PGP, Hunter PGP Ultra, Hunter I20, Toro T5
- Sprinkler Spray Heads: Rain Bird 1800 Spray, 1804 Spray, 1806 Spray, 1812 Spray, Hunter Pro-Spray, Toro 570
- Smart Sprinkler Controllers and Wifi Sprinkler Controllers: Rain Bird ESP-Me Controller, Rain Bird Esp-Smte Controller, Hunter HC Hydrawise Wifi Modular Controller, Hunter Pro-Hc Wifi Hydrawise Wifi Controller, Toro Evolution Controller, RainMachine Touch Wifi Controller
- Sprinkler Rain Sensors: Rain Bird WR2-48 Wireless Rain Sensor, Hunter Solar Sync, Irritrol Climate Logic
- Backflow Preventers - Reduced Pressure Zones: Febco 825Y, Febco, Wilkins 975XL, Wilkins 375, Wilkins, Watts 009, Watts, Conbraco
If you are a new St. Peters, MO-area homeowner and your home already has a sprinkler system, the Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis experts can look it over to make sure that it is in a perfect working order.
Sprinkler System Spring Activations — When winter finally breaks in St. Peters, MO, your sprinkler system needs to be reactivated. While this might appear to be an easy task of turning the hose on, activating a St. Peters, MO sprinkler system incorrectly can actually cause serious damage to the system. Make sure you call Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis at (314) 450-0342 or contact us to get it completed correctly, the first time. Our sprinkler system specialists know how to bring every St. Peters, MO winterized system up to speed so that you can have a meticulous lawn in St. Peters, MO starting with the spring season.
Sprinkler System Winterizing — Water freezes in St. Peters, MO, and when it freezes inside a pipe it can cause the pipe to burst and leak when the system is turned back on in the spring. Knowing who to call to properly winterize a sprinkler system in St. Peters, MO is critical in maintaining the life and function of the sprinkler system. Our specialists are St. Peters, MO sprinkler system winterization experts, and we can ensure that your system is ready to hibernate in the colder winter months in St. Peters, MO.
Sprinkler System Backflow Testing — Sprinkler Backflow Testing is crucial to checking that your home's water is not compromised by the water you employ for your sprinkler system. Our skilled staff is licensed to inspect backflows everywhere in the St. Peters, MO area. It is important to make sure that the company inspecting/testing your system is licensed, or else your health could be jeopardized.
If you're looking for services to pair with a lawn sprinkler system, we also supply these lawn care services in St. Peters, MO:
Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis: What Is a St. Peters, MO Sprinkler System Startup?
Sprinklers and sprinkler systems allow you to control the health of your lawn in St. Peters, MO, by providing your grass and plants with the exact amount of water they need to flourish. Your professionals at Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis winterize your sprinkler system, in order to conserve water and prevent freezing in the St. Peters, MO cold weather. When the spring season starts again St. Peters, MO, give us a call at (314) 450-0342 or reach out to us to reverse the winterizing process for your St. Peters, MO sprinkler system startup.
Based on your brand of system, your sprinkler system startup in St. Peters, MO may require different steps. But, if you have used us before, our talented team is familiar with your system and the components involved. The common steps we will follow in your St. Peters, MO sprinkler system startup are:
- Checking your system controllers: It is vital to clean up debris from the St. Peters, MO fall and winter, check for repairs, and replace your controller batteries.
- Checking sprinkler heads and nozzles: Cleaning up mud, checking for clogs, clearing away debris, and checking for damage to your nozzles and sprinkler heads before system startup.
- Inspecting valves and pipes: Looking for leaks or signs of damages in your above-ground hardware in St. Peters, MO before turning on your valves. We open the pipes slowly to introduce water without causing immediate pressure.
- Setting timers: Turning on your St. Peters, MO sprinkler system’s timers to ensure your watering happens on a set schedule.
Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis: Why Is a Sprinkler System Startup Crucial For Your Lawn in St. Peters, MO?
Having Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis do a sprinkler system startup done correctly is vital both for your St. Peters, MO lawn and the system itself. Watering should begin gradually in the spring, so that your yard is on a consistent irrigation schedule and won’t get parched in the summer heat. Your system also needs to get accustomed to that steady watering schedule — if you abruptly turn the sprinklers on full blast the minute it gets hot in St. Peters, MO, the intense pressure could cause damage to your valves and nozzles.
Having your sprinkler system startup done properly by your experts at Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis provides these benefits:
- Promotes your lawn and plant health
- Prevents damage to pipes and backflow devices
- Saves money by alerting you to wear and tear early in the season
Sprinkler System Startup in St. Peters, MO | Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis
Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis is the lawn care company near St. Peters, MO that you need to call for your sprinkler system startup in St. Peters, MO. See what our St. Peters-area customers have to say about our professional lawn care services.
Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis is dedicated to delivering exceptional results and we are as passionate about providing lawn care as you are about having an amazing lawn. Our gifted staff knows every inch of your lawn and irrigation system in St. Peters, MO. We want your lawn to look pristine and green — like an idyllic spring morning — all year.
If your St. Peters, MO lawn needs a sprinkler system startup, do not hesitate to call the professionals at Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis at (314) 450-0342 or contact us online to schedule an appointment for your startup in St. Peters, MO.