Irrigation Companies St. Louis, MO. Irrigation systems are vital for a healthy lawn. You need a knowledgeable, trustworthy irrigation company in St. Louis working on yours. Whether it is installing an irrigation system or repairing one, Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis stands by itself among area irrigation companies.
We provide free estimates for a wide variety of lawn care services, and have decades of experience working in St. Louis neighborhoods. The Lawn Sprinkler of St. Louis irrigation team provides a full range of system options that you can take advantage of to make sure your lawn is healthy and that your irrigation system is operating as it should.
Irrigation Companies: Does Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis Provide Irrigation System Installations?
Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis absolutely provides irrigation system installations. Our skilled specialists rely on trusted and proven irrigation brands. The importance of a great brand is almost immediately evident, much like your choice of Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis among irrigation companies, as a professionally installed irrigation system can save you thousands of dollars. Listed below are some of the brands and products we use in our irrigation system installations and maintenance:
- Irrigation Systems: Rain Bird, Hunter, Toro, Irritrol, Weathermatic
- Valves: Rain Bird DV and DVF Valve, Rain Bird PGA, Rain Bird PEB, Irritrol 2400, Hunter PGV, Toro 250
- Sprinkler Rotors: Rain Bird 5000, Rain Bird 5000 Plus, Rain Bird 6504, Rain Bird Falcon, Hunter PGP, Hunter PGP Ultra, Hunter I20, Toro T5
- Sprinkler Spray Heads: Rain Bird 1800 Spray, 1804 Spray, 1806 Spray, 1812 Spray, Hunter Pro-Spray, Toro 570
- Smart Sprinkler Controllers and Wifi Sprinkler Controllers: Rain Bird ESP-Me Controller, Rain Bird Esp-Smte Controller, Hunter HC Hydrawise Wifi Modular Controller, Hunter Pro-Hc Wifi Hydrawise Wifi Controller, Toro Evolution Controller, RainMachine Touch Wifi Controller
- Sprinkler Rain Sensors: Rain Bird WR2-48 Wireless Rain Sensor, Hunter Solar Sync, Irritrol Climate Logic
- Backflow Preventers - Reduced Pressure Zones: Febco 825Y, Febco, Wilkins 975XL, Wilkins 375, Wilkins, Watts 009, Watts, Conbraco
Give Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis a call today at (314) 450-0342 or contact us online. The obvious benefit of having an irrigation system is a vibrant, beautiful lawn and landscaping. Other benefits include:
- Freedom from the daily chore of hand watering
- Eliminating unsightly garden hoses
- Promoting a more enjoyable outdoor experience
- Conserving water (and money) while maintaining a healthier lawn
- Increasing your property value and marketability of your home
Irrigation Companies: Does Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis Provide Irrigation System Repair?
It takes a professional irrigation company to install an irrigation system. It also takes one to locate an irrigation problem, repair leaks, or diagnose wiring issues. Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis knows what to look for. We use cutting-edge technology to perform a 10-point inspection to diagnose problems with your irrigation system and fix them before they become major hassles or full-blow disasters that cost hundreds or thousands of dollars. The inspection includes:
- Checking for broken, cracked, or leaking sprinkler heads
- Checking for cracked, leaking pipes and fittings
- Water bubbling up from the ground between sprinkler heads when the system is on
- Flooded areas between sprinklers
- Very soft or wet areas
- Ground depressions
- Sprinkler heads not popping all the way up, and barely spraying or haphazardly shooting water
- Sprinkler line spraying dirty water
- Mushrooms growing in a specific patch
- Water meter running when the system is off and no water is being used in the home
- Checking for leaking, cracked, or broken sprinkler valves
- Inspecting the operation of your backflow preventer
- Making sure there is proper coverage, proper zoning
- Inspecting the timing of the controller
Rodents and other animals can cause damage to sprinkler heads. Also, when water freezes in the heads, they easily crack or break under the pressure.
Signs you have a cracked or leaking pipe are:
Similarly to sprinkler heads and your irrigation pipes, your sprinkler valves can be severely damaged by ice and could be in disrepair, affecting your entire system.
It is critical to keep contaminants from coming into your house’s water supply, which is precisely what your backflow preventer accomplishes. Our specialists inspect the function of the device, making sure it is operating correctly.
Irrigation Companies: What Separates Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis From the Competition?
Our experienced specialists can handle installations, as well as all of your irrigation system’s repairs – whether it’s performing inspections and regular maintenance, adjusting or replacing damaged sprinkler heads, repairing ruptured pipes, or hard-to-find irrigation wiring problems.
We have over 30 years of experience in all facets of lawn care services and landscape lighting. Our talented team knows how to deliver the results you want and we know how to make your home and property look brilliant, day and night. Give us a call today at (314) 450-0342 or contact us for a free estimate.
We separate ourselves from other irrigation companies by providing the following services throughout the St. Louis area:
Reach Out to a Proven Leader Among St. Louis Irrigation Companies | Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis
Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis stands alone among irrigation companies in Greater St. Louis. We are dedicated to delivering exceptional results in all of your lawn care and landscape lighting needs. Our licensed and bonded specialists are ready to handle whatever your irrigation system calls for. No job is ever too big or too small. We are a local, family-owned and operated irrigation company with a primary goal of providing the best service to our customers and guaranteeing all of our work is completed safely and in a timely manner.