Irrigation Companies University City, MO
Irrigation Companies University City, MO. An irrigation system is a must-have for a healthy lawn in University City, MO. You certainly need a trustworthy, knowledgeable irrigation company in University City, MO looking after and maintaining yours. No matter if it is installing an irrigation system or inspecting and repairing one, Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis stands by itself among University City- and St. Louis-area irrigation companies.
We provide complimentary estimates for a wide array of lawn care services, and have over three decades of experience working in University City, MO neighborhoods. The Lawn Sprinkler of St. Louis irrigation team provides a complete range of system selections that you can put to use to make sure your University City, MO lawn is healthy, and that your irrigation system is performing up to specifications.
Irrigation Companies Near University City, MO: Does Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis Provide Irrigation System Installations?
Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis definitely offers irrigation system installations in University City, state]. Our skilled specialists rely on proven and trusted irrigation brands. The significance of a great brand is almost immediately apparent, much like your choice of Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis among University City, MO and St. Louis irrigation companies, as a professionally installed irrigation system can save you thousands of dollars. The following are some of the brands and products we choose and use in our irrigation system maintenance and installations in University City, MO:
- Irrigation Systems: Rain Bird, Hunter, Toro, Irritrol, Weathermatic
- Valves: Rain Bird DV and DVF Valve, Rain Bird PGA, Rain Bird PEB, Irritrol 2400, Hunter PGV, Toro 250
- Sprinkler Rotors: Rain Bird 5000, Rain Bird 5000 Plus, Rain Bird 6504, Rain Bird Falcon, Hunter PGP, Hunter PGP Ultra, Hunter I20, Toro T5
- Sprinkler Spray Heads: Rain Bird 1800 Spray, 1804 Spray, 1806 Spray, 1812 Spray, Hunter Pro-Spray, Toro 570
- Smart Sprinkler Controllers and Wifi Sprinkler Controllers: Rain Bird ESP-Me Controller, Rain Bird Esp-Smte Controller, Hunter HC Hydrawise Wifi Modular Controller, Hunter Pro-Hc Wifi Hydrawise Wifi Controller, Toro Evolution Controller, RainMachine Touch Wifi Controller
- Sprinkler Rain Sensors: Rain Bird WR2-48 Wireless Rain Sensor, Hunter Solar Sync, Irritrol Climate Logic
- Backflow Preventers - Reduced Pressure Zones: Febco 825Y, Febco, Wilkins 975XL, Wilkins 375, Wilkins, Watts 009, Watts, Conbraco
As a leader among University City, MO irrigation companies, we offer the following to our University City, MO neighbors:
- Licensed Backflow Tester Near Me
- Local Lawn Care
- Winterize Sprinkler System
- Lawn Fertilizer Service Near Me
- Lawn Aeration Near Me
- Sprinkler System Installation
- Outdoor Landscape Lighting
- Spring Lawn Care
- Sprinkler System Startup
Give Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis a call today at (314) 450-0342 or contact us online. The obvious advantage of having an irrigation system is a healthy, breathtaking lawn and landscaping. Other advantages in University City, MO include:
- Freedom from the tedious job of hand watering
- Promoting an enjoyable outdoor experience
- Conserving water (and money) while keeping a healthier lawn
- Doing away with unsightly garden hoses
- Enhancing your property value and marketability of your home
Irrigation Companies Near University City, MO: Does Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis Provide Irrigation System Repair?
It takes a knowledgeable, professional irrigation company to install an irrigation system in University City, MO. It also takes one to spot an irrigation problem, repair leaks, or identify wiring problems. Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis knows exactly what to look for. We utilize cutting-edge technology as an avenue to perform a 10-point examination so that we can detect issues with your irrigation system and fix them prior to becoming major hassles or full-blow disasters that cost a lot of money. The inspection includes:
- Checking for leaking, cracked, or broken sprinkler heads
- Checking for cracked, leaking pipes and fittings
- Flooded areas between sprinklers
- Extremely soft or wet areas
- When the system is on, water bubbles up from the ground between sprinkler heads
- Ground depressions
- Sprinkler line spraying dirty water
- Sprinkler heads barely spraying or haphazardly shooting water and not popping all the way up
- With the system off and no water being used in the house, water meter is still running
- A specific patch of mushroom growth
- Ensuring there are no leaking, cracked, or broken sprinkler valves
- Testing the operation of your backflow preventer
- Ensuring there is proper coverage, proper zoning
- Testing rain sensor for settings and operation
- Testing the timing of the controller
Rodents and other animals can be the root of sprinkler head issues. Additionally, when water freezes in the heads, they easily break or crack due to the pressure.
Indications you have a leaking or cracked pipe in your University City, MO irrigation system include:
Similarly to sprinkler heads and your irrigation pipes, your valves can be severely damaged by ice and could be in disrepair, affecting your entire system.
It is critical to keep contaminants away from your house’s water lines, which is exactly what your backflow preventer accomplishes. Our irrigation specialists examine the function of the device, ensuring it is operating correctly.
Irrigation Companies Near University City, MO: What Separates Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis From the Competition?
Our experienced staff can take care of installations, as well as all of the repairs on your irrigation system – whether it’s performing inspections and regular maintenance, replacing or adjusting broken sprinkler heads, fixing ruptured pipes, or hard-to-spot irrigation wiring problems in the University City, MO area.
We have over 30 years of experience in all aspects of lawn care services and landscape lighting. Our skilled staff knows how to deliver the results you need and we know how to make your home and property look brilliant, day and night in University City, MO. Call us today now at (314) 450-0342 or reach out to us for a free estimate.
We separate ourselves from other irrigation companies by offering the following services in University City, MO and throughout the St. Louis area:
Reach Out to the Proven Leader Among University City, MO Irrigation Companies | Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis
Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis is dedicated to delivering top-notch solutions for all of your lawn care and landscape lighting needs in University City, MO. We stand alone among irrigation companies in University City, MO and throughout Greater St. Louis. Our licensed and bonded lawn care specialists are set to handle whatever your irrigation system calls for. No University City, MO job is ever too big or too small. We are a local, family-owned and operated irrigation company with the main priority of providing the best service to our clients and ensuring all of our work is done safely and in a timely manner.