Irrigation Companies Town and Country, MO
Irrigation Companies Town and Country, MO. Irrigation systems are vital for a healthy lawn in Town and Country, MO. You need a trustworthy, knowledgeable irrigation company in Town and Country, MO looking after and maintaining yours. No matter if it is installing an irrigation system or inspecting and repairing one, Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis stands alone over Town and Country- and St. Louis-area irrigation companies.
We provide no-charge estimates for a wide array of lawn care services, and have decades of hands-on experience working in neighborhoods in Town and Country, MO. The Lawn Sprinkler of St. Louis irrigation staff provides a complete range of system selections that you can take advantage of to ensure your Town and Country, MO lawn is vibrant, and that your sprinkler system is performing as it should.
Irrigation Companies Near Town and Country, MO: Does Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis Provide Irrigation System Installations?
Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis absolutely provides irrigation system installations throughout the Town and Country, MO area. Our talented technicians bank on trusted and proven irrigation brands. The importance of a unique brand is almost immediately evident, much like your pick of Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis among Town and Country, MO and St. Louis irrigation companies, as a professionally installed irrigation system can save you thousands of dollars. Listed below are some of the brands and products we utilize in our irrigation system maintenance and installations in Town and Country, MO:
- Irrigation Systems: Rain Bird, Hunter, Toro, Irritrol, Weathermatic
- Valves: Rain Bird DV and DVF Valve, Rain Bird PGA, Rain Bird PEB, Irritrol 2400, Hunter PGV, Toro 250
- Sprinkler Rotors: Rain Bird 5000, Rain Bird 5000 Plus, Rain Bird 6504, Rain Bird Falcon, Hunter PGP, Hunter PGP Ultra, Hunter I20, Toro T5
- Sprinkler Spray Heads: Rain Bird 1800 Spray, 1804 Spray, 1806 Spray, 1812 Spray, Hunter Pro-Spray, Toro 570
- Smart Sprinkler Controllers and Wifi Sprinkler Controllers: Rain Bird ESP-Me Controller, Rain Bird Esp-Smte Controller, Hunter HC Hydrawise Wifi Modular Controller, Hunter Pro-Hc Wifi Hydrawise Wifi Controller, Toro Evolution Controller, RainMachine Touch Wifi Controller
- Sprinkler Rain Sensors: Rain Bird WR2-48 Wireless Rain Sensor, Hunter Solar Sync, Irritrol Climate Logic
- Backflow Preventers - Reduced Pressure Zones: Febco 825Y, Febco, Wilkins 975XL, Wilkins 375, Wilkins, Watts 009, Watts, Conbraco
As a leader among Town and Country, MO irrigation companies, we offer the following to our Town and Country, MO neighbors:
- Licensed Backflow Tester Near Me
- Local Lawn Care
- Winterize Sprinkler System
- Lawn Fertilizer Service Near Me
- Lawn Aeration Near Me
- Sprinkler System Installation
- Outdoor Landscape Lighting
- Spring Lawn Care
- Sprinkler System Startup
Give Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis a call today at (314) 450-0342 or reach out to us online. The clearcut benefit of having an irrigation system is a healthy, breathtaking landscaping and lawn. Other advantages in Town and Country, MO include:
- Freedom from the daily chore of watering by hand
- Promoting a more enjoyable outdoor experience
- Using less water (and money) while maintaining a more vital lawn
- Doing away with unsightly garden hoses
- Boosting your property value and marketability of your home
Irrigation Companies Near Town and Country, MO: Does Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis Provide Irrigation System Repair?
It takes a professional irrigation company to install an irrigation system in Town and Country, MO. It also takes one to spot an irrigation problem, repair leaks, or diagnose wiring problems. Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis knows precisely what to look for. We employ innovative technology as an avenue to perform a 10-point inspection so that we can diagnose issues with your irrigation system and repair them prior to becoming major hassles or full-blow disasters that cost a lot of money. The examination includes:
- Inspecting for leaking, cracked, or broken sprinkler heads
- Checking for leaking, cracked pipes and fittings
- Flooded areas between sprinklers
- Very soft or wet areas
- Water bubbling up from the ground between sprinkler heads when the system is on
- Ground depressions
- Sprinkler line spraying dirty water
- Sprinkler heads not popping all the way up, and barely spraying or haphazardly shooting water
- With the system off and no water being used in the house, water meter is still running
- A specific patch of mushroom growth
- Checking for leaking, cracked, or broken sprinkler valves
- Testing the operation of your backflow preventer
- Ensuring there is proper coverage, proper zoning
- Testing rain sensor for settings and operation
- Inspecting the timing of the controller
Rodents and other animals can be the root of sprinkler head issues. Also, when water freezes in the heads, they easily break or crack under the pressure.
Indications you have a leaking or cracked pipe in your Town and Country, MO irrigation system are:
Much like sprinkler heads and your irrigation pipes, your sprinkler valves can be seriously damaged by ice and could be jammed or cracked, affecting your entire irrigation system.
It is critical to keep your irrigation system’s water from coming into your house’s water supply, which is exactly what your backflow preventer provides. Our irrigation specialists inspect the function of the device, making sure it is operating correctly.
Irrigation Companies Near Town and Country, MO: What Separates Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis From the Competition?
Our experienced staff can handle installations, as well as all of the repairs on your irrigation system – no matter if it’s performing inspections and regular maintenance, replacing or adjusting broken sprinkler heads, repairing ruptured pipes, or difficult-to-find irrigation wiring issues in Town and Country, MO.
We have over 30 years of experience in all areas of lawn care services and landscape lighting. Our talented team knows how to deliver the results you need and we realize how to make your home and property look alive, day and night in Town and Country, MO. Give us a call now at (314) 450-0342 or contact us for a free estimate.
We separate ourselves from other irrigation companies by offering the following services in Town and Country, MO and throughout the St. Louis area:
Contact the Trusted Leader Among Town and Country, MO Irrigation Companies | Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis
Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis is committed to delivering top-notch results in all of your lawn care and landscape lighting needs in Town and Country, MO. We stand alone among irrigation companies in Town and Country, MO and throughout Greater St. Louis. Our licensed and bonded lawn care technicians are able to handle whatever your irrigation system calls for. No Town and Country, MO job is ever too big or too small. We are a local, family-owned and operated irrigation business with a primary goal of supplying the best service to our customers and ensuring all our work is finished safely and in a timely manner.