Irrigation Companies Ballwin, MO
Irrigation Companies Ballwin, MO. Irrigation systems are vital for a healthy lawn in Ballwin, MO. You need a knowledgeable, trustworthy irrigation company in Ballwin, MO working on and maintaining yours. No matter if it is installing an irrigation system or inspecting and repairing one, Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis stands alone over Ballwin- and St. Louis-area irrigation companies.
We offer free estimates for a wide variety of lawn care services, and have decades of experience working in neighborhoods in Ballwin, MO. The Lawn Sprinkler of St. Louis irrigation team provides a full range of system options that you can put to use to ensure your Ballwin, MO lawn is vibrant and healthy, and that your irrigation system is performing as it should.
Give us a call as soon as possible at (314) 450-0342 or contact us online for more information regarding how we separate ourselves from competing irrigation companies throughout the Ballwin, MO area.
Irrigation Companies Near Ballwin, MO: Does Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis Provide Irrigation System Installations?
Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis absolutely offers irrigation system installations in the Ballwin, MO area. Our talented technicians rely on trusted and proven irrigation brands. The importance of a unique brand is almost immediately evident, just like your pick of Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis among Ballwin, MO and St. Louis irrigation companies, as you can save thousands of dollars with a professionally installed irrigation system. The following are several of the brands and products we utilize in our irrigation system maintenance and installations in Ballwin, MO:
- Irrigation Systems: Rain Bird, Hunter, Toro, Irritrol, Weathermatic
- Valves: Rain Bird DV and DVF Valve, Rain Bird PGA, Rain Bird PEB, Irritrol 2400, Hunter PGV, Toro 250
- Sprinkler Rotors: Rain Bird 5000, Rain Bird 5000 Plus, Rain Bird 6504, Rain Bird Falcon, Hunter PGP, Hunter PGP Ultra, Hunter I20, Toro T5
- Sprinkler Spray Heads: Rain Bird 1800 Spray, 1804 Spray, 1806 Spray, 1812 Spray, Hunter Pro-Spray, Toro 570
- Smart Sprinkler Controllers and Wifi Sprinkler Controllers: Rain Bird ESP-Me Controller, Rain Bird Esp-Smte Controller, Hunter HC Hydrawise Wifi Modular Controller, Hunter Pro-Hc Wifi Hydrawise Wifi Controller, Toro Evolution Controller, RainMachine Touch Wifi Controller
- Sprinkler Rain Sensors: Rain Bird WR2-48 Wireless Rain Sensor, Hunter Solar Sync, Irritrol Climate Logic
- Backflow Preventers - Reduced Pressure Zones: Febco 825Y, Febco, Wilkins 975XL, Wilkins 375, Wilkins, Watts 009, Watts, Conbraco
As a leader among Ballwin, MO irrigation companies, we offer the following to our Ballwin, MO neighbors:
Give Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis a call today at (314) 450-0342 or reach out to us online. The evident advantage of having an irrigation system is a vibrant, breathtaking landscaping and lawn. Other advantages in Ballwin, MO are:
- Freedom from the mundane chore of hand watering
- Promoting an enjoyable outdoor experience
- Using less water (and money) while maintaining a more vital lawn
- Eliminating unsightly garden hoses
- Increasing your property value and marketability of your home
Irrigation Companies Near Ballwin, MO: Does Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis Provide Irrigation System Repair?
It takes a knowledgeable, professional irrigation company to install an irrigation system in Ballwin, MO. It also takes one to spot an irrigation problem, fix leaks, or diagnose wiring issues. Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis knows precisely what to look for. We use cutting-edge technology as the means to perform a 10-point examination so that we can identify problems with your irrigation system and fix them prior to becoming major hassles or full-blow disasters that cost a lot of money. The examination includes:
- Checking for leaking, cracked, or broken sprinkler heads
- Checking for cracked, leaking pipes and fittings
- Flooded areas between sprinklers
- Extremely wet or soft areas
- When the system is on, water bubbles up from the ground between sprinkler heads
- Ground depressions
- Dirty water spraying from the sprinkler line
- Sprinkler heads barely spraying or haphazardly shooting water and not popping all the way up
- With the system off and no water being used in the house, water meter is still running
- Mushrooms growing in a specific patch
- Checking for broken, cracked, or leaking sprinkler valves
- Inspecting the operation of your backflow preventer
- Making sure there is proper coverage, proper zoning
- Testing rain sensor for settings and operation
- Inspecting the timing of the controller
Rodents and other animals can cause damage to sprinkler heads. Also, when water freezes in the heads, they easily break or crack because of the pressure.
Indications you have a cracked or leaking pipe in your Ballwin, MO irrigation system are:
Similarly to sprinkler heads and your irrigation pipes, your sprinkler valves can be seriously damaged by ice and could be jammed or cracked, affecting your whole irrigation system.
It is crucial to keep contaminants from coming into your house’s water supply, which is precisely what your backflow preventer does. Our irrigation specialists examine the function of the device, making sure it is operating correctly.
Irrigation Companies Near Ballwin, MO: What Separates Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis From the Competition?
Our knowledgeable team can handle installations, along with all of the repairs on your irrigation system – whether it’s performing inspections and regular maintenance, adjusting or replacing damaged sprinkler heads, repairing busted pipes, or difficult-to-find irrigation wiring issues in the Ballwin, MO area.
We have over 30 years of experience in all areas of lawn care services and landscape lighting. Our skilled staff knows how to deliver the results you want and we know how to make your home and property look alive, day or night in Ballwin, MO. Call us today today at (314) 450-0342 or reach out to us for a no-cost estimate.
We distance ourselves from competing irrigation companies by offering these services in Ballwin, MO and throughout the St. Louis area:
Reach Out to the Proven Leader Among Ballwin, MO Irrigation Companies | Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis
Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis stands alone among irrigation companies in Ballwin, MO and throughout Greater St. Louis. We are dedicated to delivering exceptional results in all of your lawn care and landscape lighting needs in Ballwin, MO. Our bonded and licensed lawn care specialists are ready to handle whatever your irrigation system dishes out. No Ballwin, MO job is ever too big or too small. We are a family-owned and operated, local irrigation business with the main priority of providing the best service to our clients and ensuring all our work is finished safely and in a timely manner.
To learn more about any of our services or to get a free, no-obligation estimate in Ballwin, MO, contact us online or call us today at (314) 450-0342.