Sprinkler Repair. You chose to have a sprinkler system installed on your property because you care about your land. You value a yard that looks beautiful and functions the way you need it to. A sprinkler system for your yard exists to make yard maintenance effortless and efficient.
What happens when that sprinkler system malfunctions or breaks? This powerful, hidden lawn care system, when in disrepair, can become a major headache. Whether you are experiencing a decline in or inconsistent performance, unusually high water bills, or water collecting where it shouldn't, you will be best off in the hands of the sprinkler professionals for your sprinkler repair: Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis.
Learn about all of the sprinkler and lawn services we offer, discuss your sprinkler repair needs, or book your sprinkler repair service today with Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis. Call us at 314-450-0342 or fill out the online contact form to begin.
Benefits of Sprinkler Repair
With the proper sprinkler repair services when you need them, you will enjoy:
- A more sustainable lawn
- Conservation of water and water bill reduction
- A healthier, more attractive lawn
- Peace of mind
You may be aware that your sprinkler system needs attention, but are now contemplating whether to go with repair services or if you should go ahead and spring for a brand new system installation. The right decision will depend on variables such as how old your current system is and what damage has been done, but there are some notable arguments for sprinkler repair over installation.
- Repairs are easier on the landscape. The purpose of an in-ground sprinkler system is to care for your landscape efficiently by using less water and performing with little effort on the part of the homeowner. A new installation requires digging, disrupting the growth and well-being of your groundcover grass and other landscape elements. An installation is also a more extensive call for your lawn care company, which means a more cumbersome interruption to your daily routine and schedule.
- Repairs save you money. Targeted repairs generally come with a much lower price tag than a standard new installation. Regular responsible professional lawn sprinkler maintenance supplemented by sprinkler repair when necessary can save a homeowner thousands of dollars over time.
- Repairs are less disruptive. Generally speaking, a sprinkler repair can be executed with very little interruption to your personal schedule. Most repairs are done completely outdoors without the need for you to be present in your home at all. New installations will impact how you are able to use your property and are more extensive and therefore take more time than repairs.
Common Reasons for Sprinkler Repair
Use sprinkler repair for your installed lawn sprinkler system if it ever encounters any problems. No matter the source of the issue requiring repair, which could be a build-up or obstruction blocking the flow of water, physical damage from a foreign object, natural degradation over time, electronic malfunction, or a design flaw, Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis can fix it.
When you encounter a problem with your lawn sprinkler system, call the professionals to restore your system to optimal performance. Below are some of the common complaints and indicators that your sprinkler system neads repair.
- A soaked, sodden, or flooded lawn
- The spray is weaker than normal
- Heads won't pop up or won't go back down
- Heads aren't rotating properly
- Sprinkler does not activate when it's supposed to
- Water is leaking
- The pump is buzzing
- A sprinkler head is too high or too low
- Water does not eject from one or more zones
- Poor water pressure
- Sprinkler heads are clogged
The professional sprinkler repair services you require could include part replacement, resetting and reprogramming, reconnecting, and troubleshooting. Whatever your needs and whatever your level of understanding of your sprinkler system and its needs, Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis will deliver. We are experts in sprinkler care and have been working with the sprinklers of St. Louis area families for over 30 years.
Why Professional Sprinkler Repair is Necessary
You may consider yourself a handy person who is self-sufficient and can generally fix things around the house on your own. That may very well be true, and some sprinkler system problems may be adequately remedied with a DIY-style approach. However, in many cases it is a far better idea to rely on the professional sprinkler repair services of a company like Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis.
- Difficulty - Sprinkler systems actually have many pieces and components. Programming controllers, wiring, head selection and placement, design, timing, trenching, and other sprinkler repair tasks can be difficult and are best done by someone with experience.
- Time - In this day and age, is there such a thing as free time? Everyone is living a full and busy schedule. Some sprinkler repairs can be time-consuming. Instead of sacrificing your own time when you're not even entirely sure you will be able to fix it, enlist professional help. The repairs will be done quicker than you would be able to do on your own, and you don't have to carve out so much time from your schedule to do it.
- Risk - When someone with no experience working with lawn sprinklers attempts to work on one, there is a higher level of risk involved. While some mistakes may be relatively harmless, others can be catastrophic. You could cause further damage to your system that necessitates even more repairs, could harm the efficiency of your system, and - worst-case scenario - you could find yourself in a dangerous situation that threatens your or someone else's safety. Leave the work to the experts who have the right equipment and know what to do.
- Expense - The proper professional sprinkler repair can prevent further issues or damage that calls for additional and more expensive repairs and replacements.
- Design - Sprinkler system design is a topic that many underestimate. It takes skill and knowledge to plan and install the various components involved in a sprinkler system in the best possible position. Any time your repair could potentially affect its current design, you need an expert who understands how to design a safe and efficient system.
- Tools - As a professional sprinkler and lawn care company, we have invested in the best equipment in the industry. Our technicians are equipped with all the tools necessary to properly execute any sprinkler repair job. Some of these tools are specialized, difficult to find, and expensive. Why go through the trouble trying to obtain these tools when we already have them and have experience using them?
- Peace of mind - Our track record, extensive history, and customer testimonies will put your mind at ease. When you call Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis to perform the sprinkler repair your system needs, you can be confident that the job will get done and will be done correctly.
- Experience and expertise - To go along with our previous point, our work history has made us an authority on all things sprinkler-related. We are intimately familiar with many different models and brands of sprinkler systems and have worked with all the different components involved in a sprinkler system. We know what to look for, what not to do, and how best to get the job done.
St. Louis Area Sprinkler Repair | Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis
When your sprinkler isn't working as well as it used to or is causing other problems on your property, you need professional sprinkler repair. Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis has been servicing the Greater St. Louis community for their sprinkler and lawn care needs for decades. When you choose Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis for your sprinkler repair needs, you're choosing professional, client-centered service with an emphasis on customer service and quality work.