Glendale, MO Sprinkler Repair. You chose to have a sprinkler system installed on your Glendale, MO property because you care about your land. An in-ground sprinkler system makes it possible for you to keep your lawn and landscape pristine and healthy and makes yard maintenance effortless and efficient.
What happens when that sprinkler system malfunctions or breaks down? The lawn sprinkler system, powerful and effective when working can be a huge hassle when it breaks or stops working. When you are experiencing a decline in or inconsistent performance, atypically high water bills, or water collecting where it shouldn't, turn to the sprinkler professionals for your Glendale, MO sprinkler repair: Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis.
Learn about all of the sprinkler and lawn services we offer, discuss your Glendale, MO sprinkler repair needs, or book your sprinkler repair service today with Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis. Call us at 314-450-0342 or fill out the online contact form to begin.
Benefits of Glendale, MO Sprinkler Repair
With the proper Glendale, MO sprinkler repair services when you need them, you will enjoy:
- A more sustainable lawn
- Conservation of water and water bill reduction
- A healthier, more beautiful lawn
- Peace of mind
Have you determined that your sprinkler system isn't working, but are considering whether you should try to get it fixed or replace it with a new system? The right decision will be decided by factors such as how old your current system is and the type of damage sustained, but there are some general benefits of sprinkler repair over installation.
- Repairs are easier on the landscape. A lawn sprinkler system works to efficiently and effortlessly water and care for a landscape. With a new install, there will be digging, which interrupts the growth and wellness of your groundcover and other parts of the landscape. An installation is a bigger project for your lawn care company, which translates to a higher burden on your daily routine and schedule.
- Repairs save you money. Localized repairs generally come with a much lower price tag than a brand new installation. Regular responsible professional lawn sprinkler maintenance supplemented by sprinkler repair as necessary can save a homeowner thousands of dollars over time.
- Repairs are less disruptive. Most sprinkler repairs can be executed with very little interruption to your personal schedule. Many repairs can be done completely outdoors without the need for you to be present in your home at all. New installations will impact how you are able to use your property and are more extensive. Repairs can be done much quicker.
Common Reasons for Glendale, MO Sprinkler Repair
Turn to sprinkler repair for your installed lawn sprinkler system if it ever encounters any problems. No matter the source of the issue requiring repair, which could be an obstruction blocking the flow of water, physical damage from a foreign object, natural wear over time, electronic malfunction, or a design flaw, Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis can fix it.
When you encounter an issue with your lawn sprinkler system, contact the professionals to return your system to peak performance. Listed below are some of the common problems and indicators that you need sprinkler repair for your Glendale system.
- A soaked, sodden, or flooded lawn
- The spray is weaker than normal
- Heads aren't moving up or down as intended
- Heads aren't rotating properly
- Sprinkler does not activate when it's supposed to
- Water is leaking
- The pump is buzzing
- A sprinkler head is too high or too low
- Water does not eject from one or more zones
- Poor water pressure
- Sprinkler heads are clogged
The professional Glendale, MO sprinkler repair services you need could include part replacement, resetting and reprogramming, reconnecting, and troubleshooting. Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis can get your sprinkler back up and running as it's supposed to, regardless of the repairs that are necessary. We are experts in sprinkler care and have been working with the sprinklers of Glendale, MO area families for over 30 years.
In addition to sprinkler repair, Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis applies our same standard of quality and excellence in other lawn services, such as:
- Sprinkler Winterization Service
- Irrigation System Repair
- Lawn Sprinkler Repair
- Sprinkler System Repair
- Irrigation Repair
- Sprinkler Repair Near Me
- Sprinkler Blowout
- Sprinkler Winterization
Why Professional Sprinkler Repair is Necessary
You might be a savvy, handy person who can take care of most minor repairs and chores around the house. That may very well be true, and some issues can be handled with a DIY-style approach. However, there are many instances when you are much better off relying on the professional sprinkler repair services of a company like Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis.
- Difficulty - Sprinkler systems actually have many pieces and components. Programming controllers, wiring, head selection and placement, design, timing, trenching, and other sprinkler repair tasks often require the work of a professional with experience working with different types of systems.
- Time - In this day and age, is there such a thing as free time? We are all busy, and sprinkler repairs can be time-consuming. Instead of spending your own time trying something you're not sure will work, enlist professional help. We will get the repairs done quicker than you are able to do on your own, and you don't have to carve out so much time from your schedule to do it.
- Risk - You would be taking a higher risk if you try to work on your sprinkler system on your own. The risk varies - a mistake could be relatively harmless, others can be catastrophic. You could cause further damage to your system that necessitates even more repairs, could harm the efficiency of your system, and - worst-case scenario - you could find yourself in a dangerous situation that is unsafe for you or someone else. Leave the work to the experts who have the right equipment and know what to do.
- Expense - The proper professional Glendale, MO sprinkler repair can prevent further issues or damages that lead to more expensive repairs and replacements.
- Design - The design and layout of a sprinkler system is one of the most important parts of sprinkler installation. It takes skill and knowledge to plan and install the various components involved in a sprinkler system in the best possible position. Any time your repair could potentially affect its current design, you need an expert with the training and understanding to design a safe and efficient system.
- Tools - As a professional sprinkler and lawn care company, we have invested in the best equipment in the industry. Our technicians have access to all the tools necessary to properly and safely execute any sprinkler repair job. Some of these tools are specialized, difficult to find, and expensive. There is no need to bother trying to purchase these tools for yourself when we already have the tools and the experienced needed to weild them.
- Peace of mind - Our track record, extensive history, and customer testimonies will put your mind at ease. When you choose Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis to perform the Glendale, MO sprinkler repair your system needs, you can be assured that the job will get done smoothly and will be done correctly.
- Experience and expertise - To go along with our previous point, our work history has made us an authority on all things sprinkler-related. We have an in-depth understanding of many different models and brands of sprinkler systems and have worked with all the different components involved in a sprinkler system. We know what to look for, what not to do, and how best to get the job done.
Glendale, MO Sprinkler Repair | Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis
When your sprinkler isn't working as well as it used to or is causing other problems on your property, you need professional Glendale, MO sprinkler repair. For decades, families in the Glendale community have been counting on Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis for their sprinkler and lawn care needs. When you choose Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis for your sprinkler repair needs, you're choosing professional, client-centered service with an emphasis on customer service and quality work.