Irrigation Companies Ballwin, MO
Irrigation Companies Ballwin, MO. An irrigation system is a must-have for a healthy lawn in Ballwin, MO. You need a trustworthy, knowledgeable irrigation company in Ballwin, MO working on and maintaining yours. Whether it is installing an irrigation system or inspecting and repairing one, Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis stands by itself among Ballwin- and St. Louis-area irrigation companies.
We offer no-charge estimates for a wide array of lawn care services, and have over three decades of experience working in Ballwin, MO neighborhoods. The Lawn Sprinkler of St. Louis irrigation staff provides a wide range of system choices that you can take advantage of to make sure your Ballwin, MO lawn is vibrant and healthy, and that your irrigation system is operating up to specifications.
Call us today at (314) 450-0342 or reach out to us online for more information regarding how we separate ourselves among irrigation companies throughout the Ballwin, MO area.
Irrigation Companies Near Ballwin, MO: Does Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis Provide Irrigation System Installations?
Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis absolutely provides irrigation system installations in Ballwin, state]. Our talented technicians rely on proven and trusted irrigation brands. The importance of a unique brand is almost immediately apparent, such as your choice of Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis among Ballwin, MO and St. Louis irrigation companies, as a professionally installed irrigation system can save you thousands of dollars. Listed below are several of the products and brands we choose and use in our irrigation system maintenance and installations in Ballwin, MO:
- Irrigation Systems: Rain Bird, Hunter, Toro, Irritrol, Weathermatic
- Valves: Rain Bird DV and DVF Valve, Rain Bird PGA, Rain Bird PEB, Irritrol 2400, Hunter PGV, Toro 250
- Sprinkler Rotors: Rain Bird 5000, Rain Bird 5000 Plus, Rain Bird 6504, Rain Bird Falcon, Hunter PGP, Hunter PGP Ultra, Hunter I20, Toro T5
- Sprinkler Spray Heads: Rain Bird 1800 Spray, 1804 Spray, 1806 Spray, 1812 Spray, Hunter Pro-Spray, Toro 570
- Smart Sprinkler Controllers and Wifi Sprinkler Controllers: Rain Bird ESP-Me Controller, Rain Bird Esp-Smte Controller, Hunter HC Hydrawise Wifi Modular Controller, Hunter Pro-Hc Wifi Hydrawise Wifi Controller, Toro Evolution Controller, RainMachine Touch Wifi Controller
- Sprinkler Rain Sensors: Rain Bird WR2-48 Wireless Rain Sensor, Hunter Solar Sync, Irritrol Climate Logic
- Backflow Preventers - Reduced Pressure Zones: Febco 825Y, Febco, Wilkins 975XL, Wilkins 375, Wilkins, Watts 009, Watts, Conbraco
As a leader among Ballwin, MO irrigation companies, we offer the following to our Ballwin, MO neighbors:
- Licensed Backflow Tester Near Me
- Local Lawn Care
- Winterize Sprinkler System
- Lawn Fertilizer Service Near Me
- Lawn Aeration Near Me
- Sprinkler System Installation
- Outdoor Landscape Lighting
- Spring Lawn Care
- Sprinkler System Startup
Call Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis today at (314) 450-0342 or contact us online. The clearcut benefit of installing an irrigation system is a healthy, beautiful landscaping and lawn. Other benefits in Ballwin, MO include:
- Freedom from the mundane task of watering by hand
- Experiencing an enjoyable outdoor experience
- Using less water (and money) while keeping a more vital lawn
- Eliminating unsightly garden hoses
- Boosting your property value and marketability of your home
Irrigation Companies Near Ballwin, MO: Does Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis Provide Irrigation System Repair?
It takes a professional irrigation company to install an irrigation system in Ballwin, MO. It also takes one to locate an irrigation problem, repair leaks, or identify wiring issues. Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis knows precisely what to look for. We utilize innovative technology as an avenue to perform a 10-point inspection in order to detect problems with your irrigation system and repair them before they become major hassles or full-blow disasters that cost a lot of money. The inspection includes:
- Inspecting for broken, cracked, or leaking sprinkler heads
- Checking for cracked, leaking pipes and fittings
- Flooded areas between sprinklers
- Very wet or soft areas
- Water bubbling up from the ground between sprinkler heads when the system is on
- Ground depressions
- Dirty water spraying from the sprinkler line
- Sprinkler heads not popping all the way up, and barely spraying or haphazardly shooting water
- With the system off and no water being used in the house, water meter is still running
- A specific patch of mushroom growth
- Checking for leaking, cracked, or broken sprinkler valves
- Testing the operation of your backflow preventer
- Making sure there is proper coverage, proper zoning
- Testing rain sensor for settings and operation
- Testing the timing of the controller
Rodents and other animals can be the root of sprinkler head issues. Also, when water freezes in the heads, they easily break or crack under the pressure.
Indications you have a leaking or cracked pipe in your Ballwin, MO irrigation system are:
Much like sprinkler heads and your irrigation pipes, your sprinkler valves can be seriously damaged by ice and could be in disrepair, affecting your whole irrigation system.
It is vital to keep your irrigation system’s water away from your house’s water lines, which is precisely what your backflow preventer provides. Our irrigation specialists inspect the function of the device, ensuring it is operating correctly.
Irrigation Companies Near Ballwin, MO: What Separates Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis From the Competition?
Our experienced team can handle installations, along with all of the repairs on your irrigation system – no matter if it is performing regular maintenance and inspections, repairing busted pipes, adjusting or replacing broken sprinkler heads, or difficult-to-find irrigation wiring issues in the Ballwin, MO area.
We have more than 30 years of experience in all areas of lawn care services and landscape lighting. Our talented team knows how to deliver the results you want and we realize how to make your home and property look alive, day or night in Ballwin, MO. Call us today today at (314) 450-0342 or contact us for a no-cost estimate.
We distance ourselves from competing irrigation companies by providing the following services in Ballwin, MO and throughout the St. Louis area:
Contact the Proven Leader Among Ballwin, MO Irrigation Companies | Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis
Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis is committed to delivering top-notch solutions in all of your lawn care and landscape lighting needs in Ballwin, MO. We stand alone among irrigation companies in Ballwin, MO and throughout Greater St. Louis. Our licensed and bonded lawn care specialists are set to handle whatever your irrigation system dishes out. No Ballwin, MO job is ever too big or too small. We are a family-owned and operated, local irrigation business with a primary goal of supplying the best service to our clients and ensuring all of our work is finished safely and in a timely manner.
To learn more about any of our services or to get a complimentary, no-obligation estimate in Ballwin, MO, reach out to us online or call us now at (314) 450-0342.