Irrigation Companies St. Charles, MO
Irrigation Companies St. Charles, MO. An irrigation system is a must-have for a healthy lawn in St. Charles, MO. Therefore, you need a trustworthy, knowledgeable irrigation company in St. Charles, MO looking after and maintaining yours. Whether it is installing an irrigation system or inspecting and repairing one, Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis stands by itself among St. Charles- and St. Louis-area irrigation companies.
We offer no-charge estimates for a wide array of lawn care services, and have over three decades of hands-on experience working in St. Charles, MO neighborhoods. The Lawn Sprinkler of St. Louis irrigation team provides a complete range of system choices that you can put to use to make sure your St. Charles, MO lawn is vibrant and healthy, and that your sprinkler system is performing as it should.
Irrigation Companies Near St. Charles, MO: Does Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis Provide Irrigation System Installations?
Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis definitely offers irrigation system installations throughout the St. Charles, MO area. Our talented technicians rely on trusted and proven irrigation brands. The significance of a great brand is almost immediately evident, such as your pick of Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis among St. Charles, MO and St. Louis irrigation companies, as a professionally installed irrigation system can save you thousands of dollars. Listed below are several of the brands and products we utilize in our irrigation system installations and maintenance in St. Charles, MO:
- Irrigation Systems: Rain Bird, Hunter, Toro, Irritrol, Weathermatic
- Valves: Rain Bird DV and DVF Valve, Rain Bird PGA, Rain Bird PEB, Irritrol 2400, Hunter PGV, Toro 250
- Sprinkler Rotors: Rain Bird 5000, Rain Bird 5000 Plus, Rain Bird 6504, Rain Bird Falcon, Hunter PGP, Hunter PGP Ultra, Hunter I20, Toro T5
- Sprinkler Spray Heads: Rain Bird 1800 Spray, 1804 Spray, 1806 Spray, 1812 Spray, Hunter Pro-Spray, Toro 570
- Smart Sprinkler Controllers and Wifi Sprinkler Controllers: Rain Bird ESP-Me Controller, Rain Bird Esp-Smte Controller, Hunter HC Hydrawise Wifi Modular Controller, Hunter Pro-Hc Wifi Hydrawise Wifi Controller, Toro Evolution Controller, RainMachine Touch Wifi Controller
- Sprinkler Rain Sensors: Rain Bird WR2-48 Wireless Rain Sensor, Hunter Solar Sync, Irritrol Climate Logic
- Backflow Preventers - Reduced Pressure Zones: Febco 825Y, Febco, Wilkins 975XL, Wilkins 375, Wilkins, Watts 009, Watts, Conbraco
As a leader among St. Charles, MO irrigation companies, we offer the following to our St. Charles, MO neighbors:
- Licensed Backflow Tester Near Me
- Local Lawn Care
- Winterize Sprinkler System
- Lawn Fertilizer Service Near Me
- Lawn Aeration Near Me
- Sprinkler System Installation
- Outdoor Landscape Lighting
- Spring Lawn Care
- Sprinkler System Startup
Call Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis today at (314) 450-0342 or reach out to us online. The clearcut advantage of installing an irrigation system is a vibrant, breathtaking landscaping and lawn. Other benefits in St. Charles, MO are:
- Freedom from the mundane chore of watering by hand
- Experiencing a more enjoyable outdoor experience
- Using less water (and money) while maintaining a healthier lawn
- Doing away with unsightly garden hoses
- Enhancing your property value and marketability of your home
Irrigation Companies Near St. Charles, MO: Does Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis Provide Irrigation System Repair?
It takes a professional irrigation company to install an irrigation system in St. Charles, MO. It also takes one to spot an irrigation problem, fix leaks, or diagnose wiring problems. Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis knows precisely what to look for. We utilize cutting-edge technology as the means to perform a 10-point inspection in order to detect problems with your irrigation system and repair them prior to becoming major hassles or full-blow disasters that cost hundreds or thousands of dollars. The inspection includes:
- Checking for leaking, cracked, or broken sprinkler heads
- Inspecting for leaking, cracked pipes and fittings
- Flooded areas between sprinklers
- Extremely soft or wet areas
- Water bubbling up from the ground between sprinkler heads when the system is on
- Ground depressions
- Dirty water spraying from the sprinkler line
- Sprinkler heads barely spraying or haphazardly shooting water and not popping all the way up
- With the system off and no water being used in the house, water meter is still running
- A specific patch of mushroom growth
- Checking for leaking, cracked, or broken sprinkler valves
- Examining the operation of your backflow preventer
- Making sure there is proper coverage, proper zoning
- Testing rain sensor for settings and operation
- Testing the timing of the controller
Rodents and other animals can cause damage to sprinkler heads. Also, when water freezes in the heads, they easily break or crack because of the pressure.
Indications you have a leaking or cracked pipe in your St. Charles, MO irrigation system are:
Much like sprinkler heads and your irrigation pipes, your sprinkler valves can be severely damaged by ice and could be in disrepair, affecting your entire system.
It is critical to keep your irrigation system’s water away from your house’s water lines, which is precisely what your backflow preventer accomplishes. Our specialists examine the function of the device, ensuring it is operating correctly.
Irrigation Companies Near St. Charles, MO: What Separates Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis From the Competition?
Our experienced team can take care of installations, along with all of the repairs on your irrigation system – whether it’s performing inspections and regular maintenance, repairing busted pipes, adjusting or replacing damaged sprinkler heads, or hard-to-spot irrigation wiring issues in St. Charles, MO.
We have over 30 years of experience in all areas of lawn care services and landscape lighting. Our skilled staff recognizes how to deliver the results you want and we realize how to make your home and property look lively, day or night in St. Charles, MO. Call us today today at (314) 450-0342 or reach out to us for a free estimate.
We separate ourselves from competing irrigation companies by offering these services in St. Charles, MO and throughout the St. Louis area:
Contact the Proven Leader Among St. Charles, MO Irrigation Companies | Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis
Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis stands alone among irrigation companies in St. Charles, MO and throughout Greater St. Louis. We are committed to delivering top-notch results in all of your lawn care and landscape lighting needs in St. Charles, MO. Our licensed and bonded lawn care technicians are able to handle whatever your irrigation system calls for. No St. Charles, MO project is ever too big or too small. We are a family-owned and operated, local irrigation company with a primary goal of providing the best service to our clients and ensuring all of our work is done safely and in a timely manner.