Irrigation Companies St. Peters, MO
Irrigation Companies St. Peters, MO. Irrigation systems are vital for a healthy lawn in St. Peters, MO. You certainly need a trustworthy, knowledgeable irrigation company in St. Peters, MO working on and maintaining yours. No matter if it is inspecting and repairing an irrigation system or installing one, Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis stands by itself among St. Peters- and St. Louis-area irrigation companies.
We provide complimentary estimates for a wide array of lawn care services, and have over three decades of experience working in neighborhoods in St. Peters, MO. The Lawn Sprinkler of St. Louis irrigation team provides a wide range of system choices that you can take advantage of to make sure your St. Peters, MO lawn is vibrant and healthy, and that your irrigation system is operating as it should.
Irrigation Companies Near St. Peters, MO: Does Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis Provide Irrigation System Installations?
Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis definitely provides irrigation system installations throughout the St. Peters, MO area. Our talented technicians bank on proven and trusted irrigation brands. The importance of a highly rated brand is almost immediately apparent, much like your selection of Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis among St. Peters, MO and St. Louis irrigation companies, as a professionally installed irrigation system can save you thousands of dollars. Listed below are some of the brands and products we use in our irrigation system maintenance and installations in St. Peters, MO:
- Irrigation Systems: Rain Bird, Hunter, Toro, Irritrol, Weathermatic
- Valves: Rain Bird DV and DVF Valve, Rain Bird PGA, Rain Bird PEB, Irritrol 2400, Hunter PGV, Toro 250
- Sprinkler Rotors: Rain Bird 5000, Rain Bird 5000 Plus, Rain Bird 6504, Rain Bird Falcon, Hunter PGP, Hunter PGP Ultra, Hunter I20, Toro T5
- Sprinkler Spray Heads: Rain Bird 1800 Spray, 1804 Spray, 1806 Spray, 1812 Spray, Hunter Pro-Spray, Toro 570
- Smart Sprinkler Controllers and Wifi Sprinkler Controllers: Rain Bird ESP-Me Controller, Rain Bird Esp-Smte Controller, Hunter HC Hydrawise Wifi Modular Controller, Hunter Pro-Hc Wifi Hydrawise Wifi Controller, Toro Evolution Controller, RainMachine Touch Wifi Controller
- Sprinkler Rain Sensors: Rain Bird WR2-48 Wireless Rain Sensor, Hunter Solar Sync, Irritrol Climate Logic
- Backflow Preventers - Reduced Pressure Zones: Febco 825Y, Febco, Wilkins 975XL, Wilkins 375, Wilkins, Watts 009, Watts, Conbraco
As a leader among St. Peters, MO irrigation companies, we offer the following to our St. Peters, MO neighbors:
- Winterize Sprinkler System
- Lawn Fertilizer Service Near Me
- Lawn Aeration Near Me
- Sprinkler System Installation
- Outdoor Landscape Lighting
- Spring Lawn Care
- Sprinkler System Startup
- Lawn Care Service
- Dewinterize Sprinkler System
Give Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis a call today at (314) 450-0342 or reach out to us online. The clearcut advantage of owning an irrigation system is a vibrant, breathtaking lawn and landscaping. Other advantages in St. Peters, MO include:
- Freedom from the daily chore of watering by hand
- Experiencing an enjoyable outdoor experience
- Using less water (and money) while maintaining a more vital lawn
- Eliminating unsightly garden hoses
- Enhancing your property value and marketability of your home
Irrigation Companies Near St. Peters, MO: Does Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis Provide Irrigation System Repair?
It takes a knowledgeable, professional irrigation company to install an irrigation system in St. Peters, MO. It also takes one to spot an irrigation problem, repair leaks, or identify wiring problems. Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis knows precisely what to look for. We use front line technology as the means to perform a 10-point inspection so that we can detect issues with your irrigation system and repair them prior to becoming major hassles or full-blow disasters that cost hundreds or thousands of dollars. The examination includes:
- Checking for broken, cracked, or leaking sprinkler heads
- Inspecting for leaking, cracked pipes and fittings
- Flooded areas between sprinklers
- Extremely soft or wet areas
- When the system is on, water bubbles up from the ground between sprinkler heads
- Ground depressions
- Dirty water spraying from the sprinkler line
- Sprinkler heads not popping all the way up, and barely spraying or haphazardly shooting water
- With the system off and no water being used in the house, water meter is still running
- A specific patch of mushroom growth
- Checking for broken, cracked, or leaking sprinkler valves
- Examining the operation of your backflow preventer
- Making sure there is proper coverage, proper zoning
- Examining rain sensor for settings and operation
- Inspecting the timing of the controller
Rodents and other animals can cause damage to sprinkler heads. Also, when water freezes in the heads, they easily break or crack under the pressure.
Indications you have a leaking or cracked pipe in your St. Peters, MO irrigation system are:
Similarly to sprinkler heads and your irrigation pipes, your valves can be seriously damaged by ice and could be in disrepair, affecting your entire system.
It is crucial to keep contaminants away from your house’s water supply, which is exactly what your backflow preventer accomplishes. Our specialists examine the function of the device, making sure it is operating correctly.
Irrigation Companies Near St. Peters, MO: What Separates Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis From the Competition?
Our experienced staff can take care of installations, as well as all of your irrigation system’s repairs – whether it is performing inspections and regular maintenance, adjusting or replacing broken sprinkler heads, fixing busted pipes, or difficult-to-find irrigation wiring problems in St. Peters, MO.
We have more than 30 years of experience in all facets of lawn care services and landscape lighting. Our talented team knows how to deliver the results you need and we know how to make your home and property look alive, day and night in St. Peters, MO. Call us today now at (314) 450-0342 or contact us for a no-cost estimate.
We distance ourselves from competing irrigation companies by offering the following services in St. Peters, MO and throughout the St. Louis area:
Reach Out to the Proven Leader Among St. Peters, MO Irrigation Companies | Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis
Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis stands alone among irrigation companies in St. Peters, MO and throughout Greater St. Louis. We are dedicated to delivering exceptional solutions for all of your lawn care and landscape lighting needs in St. Peters, MO. Our bonded and licensed lawn care technicians are able to handle whatever your irrigation system calls for. No St. Peters, MO job is ever too big or too small. We are a family-owned and operated, local irrigation company with a primary goal of providing the best service to our clients and guaranteeing all of our work is finished safely and in a timely manner.