Irrigation Companies Clayton, MO
Irrigation Companies Clayton, MO. Irrigation systems are vital for a healthy lawn in Clayton, MO. Therefore, you need a knowledgeable, trustworthy irrigation company in Clayton, MO looking after and maintaining yours. Whether it is inspecting and repairing an irrigation system or installing one, Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis stands alone over Clayton- and St. Louis-area irrigation companies.
We offer free estimates for a wide variety of lawn care services, and have over three decades of experience working in neighborhoods in Clayton, MO. The Lawn Sprinkler of St. Louis irrigation team provides a wide range of system selections that you can put to use to make sure your Clayton, MO lawn is healthy, and that your irrigation system is operating as it should.
Call us today at (314) 450-0342 or reach out to us online for more information regarding how we separate ourselves among irrigation companies throughout the Clayton, MO area.
Irrigation Companies Near Clayton, MO: Does Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis Provide Irrigation System Installations?
Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis certainly provides irrigation system installations throughout the Clayton, MO area. Our talented technicians bank on proven and trusted irrigation brands. The significance of a great brand is almost immediately evident, just like your pick of Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis among Clayton, MO and St. Louis irrigation companies, as you can save thousands of dollars with a professionally installed irrigation system. Listed below are several of the products and brands we choose and use in our irrigation system installations and maintenance in Clayton, MO:
- Irrigation Systems: Rain Bird, Hunter, Toro, Irritrol, Weathermatic
- Valves: Rain Bird DV and DVF Valve, Rain Bird PGA, Rain Bird PEB, Irritrol 2400, Hunter PGV, Toro 250
- Sprinkler Rotors: Rain Bird 5000, Rain Bird 5000 Plus, Rain Bird 6504, Rain Bird Falcon, Hunter PGP, Hunter PGP Ultra, Hunter I20, Toro T5
- Sprinkler Spray Heads: Rain Bird 1800 Spray, 1804 Spray, 1806 Spray, 1812 Spray, Hunter Pro-Spray, Toro 570
- Smart Sprinkler Controllers and Wifi Sprinkler Controllers: Rain Bird ESP-Me Controller, Rain Bird Esp-Smte Controller, Hunter HC Hydrawise Wifi Modular Controller, Hunter Pro-Hc Wifi Hydrawise Wifi Controller, Toro Evolution Controller, RainMachine Touch Wifi Controller
- Sprinkler Rain Sensors: Rain Bird WR2-48 Wireless Rain Sensor, Hunter Solar Sync, Irritrol Climate Logic
- Backflow Preventers - Reduced Pressure Zones: Febco 825Y, Febco, Wilkins 975XL, Wilkins 375, Wilkins, Watts 009, Watts, Conbraco
As a leader among Clayton, MO irrigation companies, we offer the following to our Clayton, MO neighbors:
- Licensed Backflow Tester Near Me
- Local Lawn Care
- Winterize Sprinkler System
- Lawn Fertilizer Service Near Me
- Lawn Aeration Near Me
- Sprinkler System Installation
- Outdoor Landscape Lighting
- Spring Lawn Care
- Sprinkler System Startup
Call Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis today at (314) 450-0342 or reach out to us online. The obvious advantage of installing an irrigation system is a vibrant, breathtaking lawn and landscaping. Other benefits in Clayton, MO include:
- Freedom from the mundane job of watering by hand
- Promoting a more enjoyable outdoor experience
- Conserving water (and money) while maintaining a more vital lawn
- Eliminating unsightly garden hoses
- Boosting your property value and marketability of your home
Irrigation Companies Near Clayton, MO: Does Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis Provide Irrigation System Repair?
It takes a professional irrigation company to install an irrigation system in Clayton, MO. It also takes one to discover an irrigation problem, fix leaks, or diagnose wiring problems. Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis knows precisely what to look for. We employ front line technology as the means to perform a 10-point inspection so that we can detect problems with your irrigation system and repair them before they become major hassles or full-blow disasters that cost hundreds or thousands of dollars. The inspection includes:
- Checking for broken, cracked, or leaking sprinkler heads
- Checking for cracked, leaking pipes and fittings
- Flooded areas between sprinklers
- Very wet or soft areas
- When the system is on, water bubbles up from the ground between sprinkler heads
- Ground depressions
- Sprinkler line spraying dirty water
- Sprinkler heads barely spraying or haphazardly shooting water and not popping all the way up
- With the system off and no water being used in the house, water meter is still running
- A specific patch of mushroom growth
- Ensuring there are no broken, cracked, or leaking sprinkler valves
- Inspecting the operation of your backflow preventer
- Ensuring there is proper coverage, proper zoning
- Examining rain sensor for settings and operation
- Testing the timing of the controller
Rodents and other animals can cause damage to sprinkler heads. Also, when water freezes in the heads, they easily break or crack due to the pressure.
Signs you have a cracked or leaking pipe in your Clayton, MO irrigation system are:
Similarly to sprinkler heads and your irrigation pipes, your sprinkler valves can be severely damaged by ice and could be in disrepair, affecting your entire system.
It is crucial to keep your irrigation system’s water away from your house’s water lines, which is exactly what your backflow preventer accomplishes. Our irrigation specialists examine the function of the device, ensuring it is operating correctly.
Irrigation Companies Near Clayton, MO: What Separates Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis From the Competition?
Our knowledgeable staff can handle installations, along with all of your irrigation system’s repairs – whether it’s performing regular maintenance and inspections, replacing or adjusting broken sprinkler heads, repairing busted pipes, or difficult-to-find irrigation wiring problems in the Clayton, MO area.
We have more than 30 years of experience in all facets of lawn care services and landscape lighting. Our skilled staff recognizes how to deliver the results you want and we realize how to make your home and property look lively, day and night in Clayton, MO. Call us today now at (314) 450-0342 or reach out to us for a free estimate.
We separate ourselves from competing irrigation companies by providing the following services in Clayton, MO and throughout the St. Louis area:
Reach Out to the Trusted Leader Among Clayton, MO Irrigation Companies | Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis
Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis is committed to delivering top-notch solutions for all of your lawn care and landscape lighting needs in Clayton, MO. We stand alone among irrigation companies in Clayton, MO and throughout Greater St. Louis. Our bonded and licensed lawn care specialists are set to handle whatever your irrigation system dishes out. No Clayton, MO job is ever too big or too small. We are a family-owned and operated, local irrigation company with the main priority of providing the best service to our customers and making sure all of our work is completed in a timely manner and safely.
To get a complimentary, no-obligation estimate or for more information on any of our services in Clayton, MO, give us a call now at (314) 450-0342 or reach out to us online.