Ballwin, MO Sprinkler Repair. You chose to have a sprinkler system installed on your Ballwin, MO property because you care about your land. An in-ground sprinkler system makes it possible for you to keep your lawn and landscape pristine and healthy and makes yard maintenance effortless and efficient.
What are you to do when that sprinkler system malfunctions or breaks down? The lawn sprinkler system, powerful and effective when working, when in disrepair, can become a major headache. When you notice a decline in or inconsistent performance, atypically high water bills, or water pooling or flooding, you will be best off in the hands of the sprinkler professionals for your Ballwin, MO sprinkler repair: Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis.
Learn about all of the sprinkler and lawn services we offer, ask questions about your Ballwin, MO sprinkler repair needs, or schedule your sprinkler repair service today with Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis. Call us at 314-450-0342 or fill out the online contact form to begin.
Benefits of Ballwin, MO Sprinkler Repair
The right Ballwin, MO sprinkler repair at the right time will make all the difference. You will enjoy:
- A more sustainable lawn
- Conservation of water and lower water bills
- A healthier, more attractive lawn
- Peace of mind
Have you determined that your sprinkler system isn't working, but are considering whether you should try to get it fixed or replace it with a new system? The answer will be decided by variables such as how old your current system is and the type of damage sustained, but there are some notable arguments for sprinkler repair over installation.
- Repairs are easier on the landscape. A lawn sprinkler system works to care for your landscape efficiently by using less water and performing with little effort on the part of the homeowner. With a new install, there will be digging, which interrupts the growth and wellness of your groundcover and other parts of your landscape. An installation is a bigger project for your lawn care company, which translates to a more cumbersome interruption to your daily routine and schedule.
- Repairs save you money. Targeted repairs generally come with a much lower price tag than a brand new installation. Scheduling maintenance for your system periodically supplemented by sprinkler repair as necessary can save a homeowner thousands of dollars over time.
- Repairs are less disruptive. Generally speaking, a sprinkler repair can be executed with very little interruption to your personal schedule. Most repairs are done completely outdoors, meaning you aren't required to be home for them to happen. New installations will impact how you are able to use your property and are more extensive. Repairs can be done much quicker.
Common Reasons for Ballwin, MO Sprinkler Repair
Count on sprinkler repair for your installed lawn sprinkler system if it ever encounters any problems. Whatever the problem necessitating repair, which could be an obstruction blocking the flow of water, physical damage from a foreign object, natural degradation over time, electronic malfunction, or a design flaw, Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis can fix it.
When you encounter a problem with your lawn sprinkler system, contact the professionals to restore your system to optimal performance. Below are some of the common problems and indicators that your Ballwin system needs sprinkler repair.
- A soaked, sodden, or flooded lawn
- A weak spray
- Heads aren't moving up or down as intended
- Heads aren't rotating properly
- Sprinkler does not activate when it's supposed to
- Leaking water
- The pump is buzzing
- A sprinkler head is too high or too low
- Water does not eject from one or more zones
- Poor water pressure
- Sprinkler heads are clogged
The professional Ballwin, MO sprinkler repair services you require could include part replacement, resetting and reprogramming, reconnecting, and troubleshooting. Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis can get your sprinkler back up and running as it's supposed to, regardless of the repairs that are necessary. We are experts in sprinkler care and have been working with the sprinklers of Ballwin, MO area families for over 30 years.
In addition to sprinkler repair, Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis applies our same standard of quality and excellence in other lawn services, such as:
Why Professional Sprinkler Repair is Necessary
You may consider yourself a handy person who can take care of most minor repairs and chores around the house. That may very well be true, and some sprinkler system problems may be adequately remedied with a DIY-style approach. However, there are many instances when you are much better off relying on the professional sprinkler repair services of a company like Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis.
- Difficulty - Sprinkler systems are intricate machines with many pieces and components. Programming controllers, wiring, head selection and placement, design, timing, trenching, and other sprinkler repair tasks often require the work of a professional with experience working with different types of systems.
- Time - Who has free time these days? Everyone is living a full and busy schedule. Some sprinkler repairs can be time-consuming. Instead of sacrificing your valuable time attempting something you're unfamiliar with, enlist professional help. We will get the repairs done quicker than you are able to do on your own, and you don't have to carve out so much time from your schedule to do it.
- Risk - When someone with no experience working with lawn sprinklers attempts to work on one, there is a higher level of risk involved. While some mistakes may be relatively harmless, others can be catastrophic. Without experience, you risk inflicting further damage to your system that requires even more repairs, could harm the efficiency of your system, and - worst-case scenario - you could find yourself in a dangerous situation that is unsafe for you or someone else. Leave the work to the experts who have the right equipment and know what to do.
- Expense - With professional Ballwin, MO sprinkler repair done correctly, you can prevent additional issues or damages that lead to more expensive repairs and replacements.
- Design - The design and layout of a sprinkler system is one of the most important parts of sprinkler installation. It takes skill and knowledge to plan and install the various components involved in a sprinkler system in the best possible position. Any time your repair could potentially affect its current design, you need an expert who understands how to design a safe and efficient system.
- Tools - As a professional sprinkler and lawn care company, we have invested in the best equipment in the industry. Our technicians are equipped with all the tools necessary to correctly and safely execute any sprinkler repair job. Some of these tools are specialized, difficult to find, and expensive. Why go through the trouble trying to obtain these tools when we already have them and have experience using them?
- Peace of mind - Our track record, extensive history, and customer testimonies will leave you with nothing but confidence in us. When you call Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis to perform the Ballwin, MO sprinkler repair your system needs, you can be assured that the job will get done smoothly and will be done correctly.
- Experience and expertise - To go along with our previous point, our extensive history has made us an authority on all things sprinkler-related. We have an in-depth understanding of many different models and brands of sprinkler systems and have worked with all the different components involved in a sprinkler system. We know what to look for, what not to do, and how best to get the job done.
Ballwin, MO Sprinkler Repair | Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis
If your sprinkler isn't working as well as it used to or is causing other problems on your property, you need professional Ballwin, MO sprinkler repair. For decades, families in the Ballwin community have been counting on Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis for their sprinkler and lawn care needs. Service from Lawn Sprinklers of St. Louis means professional, client-centered service with an emphasis on customer service and quality work.